General FAQ (11)
You will need to contact the artist personally to make an appointment. We do not have anything to do with how or if artists schedule tattoos at the show. However, if you check the artist attending list for that show, you will find that each artist listed will have links to their website or social media, where you can almost always find contact info!
Tattoo Contests (6)
Artist Vendor FAQ (20)
1) Vendor agrees to comply with all the rules and guidelines set forth by VillainArts Inc.
The Vendor understands that removal from the event is at the discretion of the Event organizers and all deposits and or payments will be forfeited.
2) The Vendor, if tattooing on premises, agrees to use single-use needles and inks, use certified sharps container to dispose of used needles, follow recognized professional tattooing standards, and maintain a clean workstation. This includes properly bagging contaminated waste each day for removal and policing the booth area before final departure for any tattooing product or materials.
3) The Vendor understands that the sale of tattoo machines and or tattoo equipment to the general public, is expressly forbidden at this event, and is a violation of this contract. Any violation of this contract may result in immediate removal from the event by the Promoter.
4) The Vender agrees not to alter the booth size assigned to him/her. Not to tape, nail, puncture, or in anyway affix any material to Convention Center Property, including walls or pillars. Vendor agrees to reimburse Convention Center and VillainArts LLC, for any and all damages caused by Vendor, Vendor’s agents, Employees, Subcontractors, and/or Vendors guests.
5) A Vendor booth is described as a pipe and draped area, approximately 10’X10’ with two (2) draped tables, four (4) chairs, two (2) trashcans, and an electric hook-up. Placement of said booth is at the discretion of the promoter. Each booth is intended for the use of two (2) Tattoo Artists, or two (2) Merchandise agents. Any additional material provided to the vendor is at the discretion of the promoter.
6) Fees paid for a booth rental includes the cost of admission for a total of two (2) people and also one worker wristband to the VillainArts event. 3 laminates and 1 wristband will be provided for each booth contract. All additional persons must purchase, either in advance or at the door.
7) Licensee agrees to provide and pay all location and establishment fees, and artists license fees and or permits required by Local health dept.
8) The Vendor agrees to comply and follow all sterilization standards set forth by local health licensing requirements.
9) No refunds, transfers or downgrades for events within 30 days will be offered. In the event of Force Majeure, all booth deposits will be applied to the rescheduled or postponed date. If written notice is given for refund for a postponed event a refund can be offered to be applied after the date of the postponed events conclusion. Notice of 30 days or more before the event date must be given for all refunds, transfers or downgrades.
10) A 50% deposit is required to hold a booth. NO REFUNDS! Payment in full must be received by 30 days before each event. Failure of Vendor to meet payment deadlines makes this contract null and void.
11) This contract may not be altered except by amending agreement in writing and executed by each of the parties.
12) Each obligation or agreement of a party contained in this contract, even though not expressed as a covenant, is considered for all purposes to be a covenant.
13) There will be a thermofax and copy machine for use in the convention center.
14) No one under the age of 18 will be tattooed. All people receiving tattoo(s) must have filled out the provided a digital or paper release form with a copy of a valid picture I.D. attached. Any exhibitor failing to produce paperwork will be asked to leave and will not be invited back.
15) Strict minimum of $100.00 on all tattoos.
16) Every fresh tattoo must be bandaged, NOT wrapped in PLASTIC, unless a dermal bandaging type is used.
Yes. Sharps containers are labeled with your booth number. At the end of the show, Sharps must be placed with a gloved hand in the BioWaste containers at the Artist Area. Booths who do not properly return their sharps may receive a violation and potential fines.
First, email us to request the applications. If you are new to Villain Arts, please provide your shop’s website or artist portfolios to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 years minimum experience is required from all artists.
Once you have received the applications, fill them out and email them back! Once we get your paperwork we will provide you with links to pay. A half deposit is required to consider your booth reserved.
Email your booth registration form to email@example.com and we will send you an invoice from our online payment system.
One invoice will be sent to make a half deposit, then another to make the final payment.
Your inbox may thread these together. The system will not allow you to make duplicate transactions on the same day.
If you’d like to pay all at once you may notate that on your paperwork. You may also list two emails if you’d like to split the payment between artists.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to avoid the invoices going to your spam.
Early check in/set up is 12-6PM Thursday before the show unless otherwise specified. Friday morning check in/set up starts at 9AM. The Load In email, containing more specific instructions, is generally sent Monday or Tuesday before the event. Booth numbers are given at the show. We do not provide booth numbers in advance. Our OKC event does not have Thursday check in/set up in 2024.
THREE badges, generally for 2 artists & 1 assistant. (If you need more badges, you may purchase them at check-in. Tickets purchased through our Kiosks or online cannot be redeemed until 2PM Friday.)
Two Tables. (One wood 6ft x 2ft front table with black table cloth. One plastic 6ft x 18 inch table with a white sanitized vinyl cover. Extra tables are available for $20.)
Trash bin & liner
Access to Artist Area for copies and Thermofax
Consent & Aftercare forms
All booths are 10 x 10 (EXCEPT for Minneapolis which is 8×10.)
No. We will never call you about hotel rooms. Neither will our participating hotels. Our hotel block information is available on our website (Click the show banner). You must reach out to the hotel directly to book a room. Please do not give any suspicious callers your information.